Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MNO.

I had my MNO paper yesterday and I am currently prepping my financial statements for FA later. Just wanted to take some time to write something in an effort to relieve stress, and also to just record this so that I would remember stuff next semester!

MNO paper was easy. Easy because the questions were very straightforward and quite point blank, and all I had to do was to flip open the textbook and look for the answer, and copy the whole chunk down into the paper plus some elaboration here and there.

The killer part was really the Case Study because there was scarcely anything to talk about besides stereotypes and discrimination. That coupled with the fact that the question asked two question but gave only one big chunk of space. I was a little confused as to how I should approach the question, so I just zhammed. Well, I guess I managed to get all the points down, but I didn't manage to elaborate much about my points. And on hindsight, they seemed pretty weak. Hopefully that will tide me through though..

I left the exam hall with a terrible neck/back ache. I was tense for the whole paper and basically inscribed all my answers on the paper. I was actually quite shocked that I was gripping my pen so tightly. I guess the stress really is getting to me. I only hope that I have enough mental capacity and clarity to think for FA later and I won't get too bogged down by the stress =/ The mock paper was pretty okay.

Well, that's that. I should return to my mugging. Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:51 AM

    ganbatttttttttteeee!

    -gracia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks =DD have fun at work!

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.