Thursday, January 14, 2010

Return of the cameraman.

Met up with Chor Seng yesterday! He's back from the States for 2 weeks I think, and he FINALLY decided to meet up with Toinh and I. Hahas..

It's quite amazing how everyone is almost exactly the same, with Toinh and his nonsense and Chor Seng with his physics and current affairs and NBA. Apparently US has been good to him. Man, I think an overseas education is really good exposure =/ Hopefully I get my SEP place!

Anyways, we met at Buona Vista and walked on to Holland V for Crystal Jade, the land of costly peanuts and wet tissues. Did you know that they don't even serve Chinese Tea in pots anymore? What happened to good old virtues of generosity and non-extortion?

We adjourned for dessert after lunch, but Toinh didn't want Frolick and we decided that the Rock Creamery place was too expensive. So we went for the FAMOUS teh peng =) A little too sweet this time I think. Hahas.. But it was still good.

And thus ended our very short gathering. But it was cool to meet up again after so long lah. I hardly get to see Toinh even in NUS lorh. Seems like everyone is high flying and chasing after their own dreams. Makes me feel like I have to start stepping up to my own plate and chase after mine too! Even if I don't have an A*Star scholarship or an MOE scholarship, I must start serving my Parent scholarship and do them proud!!

CAP 5 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.