Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Last Night.

I got so tired after reaching the Clubroom yesterday that I basically collapsed on the sofa and slept through the night.

Earlier in the evening, Enqing and I were supposed go out to buy a present for Ivan's birthday celebration on Wednesday. We decided in the end, though, that the farewell and the birthday dinner should be separated and the present should only be given during the farewell, meaning we were suddenly stranded in the PGP carpark thinking what to do.

We decided in the end to go to the Engin canteen for dinner and chit-chat. Throughout the conversation, I can't help but feel that I really am quite lucky =) But anyways, I shall not say anything here, cos it's SIC. =P

So anyways, we went back to Business in the end, and hung out for a while with Ben Cai cos Ben, Jas, Jon and Athena were there. And the rest is pretty much history. I was sorting out the stuff I had to do and then I got so tired that I just slept there. =S I wonder how I managed to get myself so tired. Might be the swim I guess.. And now I have a bonus zit on my face =((

Oh wells, at least I got enough sleep! And now I am back for lectures. Really need to start working out what to do and WORK ON THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.