Saturday, January 23, 2010

Moody.

My mum was complaining about me being careless on the way home because I forgot to put coupons in the car when I went to Grandma's. And she followed up by saying that I should not go for SEP, which really got me riling. Why ask me to go ahead and apply for it, make me go through all the trouble of writing a personal statement and finding out what universities to go, and then tell me that I am too careless to go for it when I finally got it?!

Frankly, I think I just dislike the fact that she's being all naggy all of a sudden when she really didn't care much for the better half of my life. Not that she didn't care for me, just that she was always okay with my comings and goings and I just can't stand the sudden curtailment of freedom. =S

I like to think that I am independent enough to do my own things. Yes, I might be absent-minded at times, and I guess I am not as meticulous as my brother, but hey, I get things done myself, and I have for so long. So what is the deal now? I really don't get it. Tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.