Monday, January 11, 2010

First Day of School.

It's the first day of school! I thought it befitting that I should start off this new beginning with a blog post =)

School started with sending TYl, Haiying (TYL's friend who transferred from SMU) and Claire to school. Traffic was HORRIBLE. I can't imagine that I have to drive to school every freaking day from now on =S Enqing, if you are reading this, I might really need to bunk with you hor!

I was almost immediately arrowed to be a roaming ambassador in MRB when we arrived in school, and I proceeded to spend the entire morning with Karen sitting right at the entrance, waiting to prey on helpless people who need to be brought around.

I managed to spend some time to look at my SEP options too, which was good. I think this semester is going to be very crucial for me to qualify for exchange since most people need a minimum of 4.0 to get places. I think I will still try for it, cross my fingers and pray =X

WISH ME LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.