Sunday, November 15, 2009

Keep Walking.

I reached the bus stop only to find that the last 853 had left. On a whim, I decided to walk home from Serangoon. Two and a half hours later, here I am, hardly feeling my legs, blogging. I never thought that lousy pair of Everbest would survive, but apparently it's still in fine condition. Wow.

By the time it hit about 2 am, my feet were so tired that I resorted to smsing people to divert my attention away from walking. Unfortunately I think no one was awake to reply me except for Diane...

Did you know that there was path going down a canal near Khatib? But it was really more of in the middle of nowhere because it was too far to walk to and there would be no place to park by the roadside since it was so near to the CTE exit.

I got to see a train carriage maintaining the track too. Cool stuff!

Remind me not to do this again eh?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaili5:15 AM

    OMG. I didn't know you missed your last bus!

    ):

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.