Sunday, November 22, 2009

Compilation of thoughts from a day alone in school.


17:20 hrs
I feel weird.

17:47 hrs
Came to NUS intending to do my Nation Building revision, only to realise that most of my notes for the subject is back in PGP =( Looks like I'd be doing Marketing instead.

18:19 hrs
Marketing Intelligence. If only it could diffuse into my brain!

19:06 hrs
Distracted distracted!

19:09 hrs
蒲公英的约定 is playing. I'm reminded of Taiwan =/ Miss climbing mountains and trekking in tangerine farms. Miss the wide sky and the fresh air. Miss the cracked paths after an earthquake. Sia lah. I should have been a cheong sua peng.

19:28 hrs
McDonald's!

20:20 hrs
90 minutes and 29 seconds to finish one chapter on Marketing Intelligence? Nonsense!

20:26 hrs
Now for Consumer Behaviourrrr!

21:11 hrs
MERRRRRRR!

22:02 hrs
"The need can be triggered by internal stimuli when one of the person's normal needs - hunger, thirst, SEX....." Wah. My Marketing textbook is so kinky!

22:14 hrs
Okay. I think I will go back to PGP... hopefully I'm more productive there with the foreign student auras!!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.