Saturday, June 27, 2009

A series of unfortunate events.

It all starts with my scratching the car we JUST BOUGHT last Sunday at Far East Plaza.

Frankly, I was quite surprised that I got off so easily. No railing at me being irresponsible and clumsy, no demanding that we scrape the car right away, blah blah blah...

YESTERDAY,
I SCRATCHED MY CAR AGAIN at Ivan's. Haix. Luckily it's the same are so we just need to repaint one door. Then I got a freaking parking fine because I forgot to put coupon. And Ivan didn't even get it even though he intentionally not put the coupon! Wah. Suay sia..

TODAY. I went to NUS thinking that the homecoming thing was still on. Haix. I should have known. So I wasted like $20 in transport just to enjoy the scenery and come all the way back. Bleh.

I got something when I was taking the train back though... There is no such thing as luck, and all things happen for a reason. If God allowed this to happen, I really believe it is to convince me of that. That He has reign over my circumstances and it's not a series of fluke events. I was quite encouraged by the words given to me by Pastor Angeline yesterday.

我会尽量加油地改变我悲观的人生观的!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.