Sunday, June 07, 2009

Turmoil.

It is difficult for me to describe what I have been feeling these few days. I guess the best way to say it is to borrow a line from a novel I recently read (Doghead by Morten Ramsland): I let the darkness pass through me.

It was a ginormungous mixture of self-doubt, bitterness about the past, fear of the future, loneliness and boredom. And perhaps a show of my lack of faith in God's goodness?

If I really wanted to start talking about it, the whole thing would have to be dragged all the way to my very first memory. But some things are better left unsaid and I don't feel comfortable being so exposed.

Suffice to say, I have to learn to like myself more.

LIKE YOURSELF MORE, MR SUAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.