Sunday, November 09, 2008

This exercise has taught me fully that no good deed goes unpunished. In fact, I do believe this is one of the more fucked up exercises I have been to (not that I have been to that many).

I shall not say so much. Suffice to say that the Army is filled with people with their own agendas and who will take advantage of others to attain whatever aim. That to me is fucked up. I wonder why I ever even thought of signing on in the first place.

You know, it's just as well. This fully convinces me not to sign on. Unfortunately, it has also proven to me that to put myself out there to help others almost always leads to people taking advantage at my expense.

What can I say? Life's a bitch. And most people are sluts. Bloody fornicators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.