Thursday, November 13, 2008

lima

I need to start rethinking how I should blog. I seem to have fallen into some kind of habit to hide or to distance how I really feel with these words. It may not seem so with the colourful nature of my language, but it really feels so.

I seem to be feeling things less acutely than I used to. Life used to be so rich and colourful and every moment was just waiting to happen. Now, where did that all go to? Did I spend too much time chasing imaginary love? Did I spend too much time thinking that I stopped doing? Frankly, I really don't know.

I am a deeply selfish man who thinks too much about himself to care for others. That's what I'm starting to see in myself. And even thinking that reinforces this fact. Maybe that's why.. why I seldom get to keep friends.

It's probably time to fade away for a while.. and to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.