Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Se7en

Just 7 more days to go before I land on my beloved Singapore soil! I am about to ORD tomorrow and it's difficult not to feel a certain feeling of folly on my own part for extending. Perhaps this was really not what I expected FSG to be. Somehow it seemed a lot fancier back in SOL.

I just finished the video montage for our finale BBQ. I guess together with all the angst from the bullshit here, there have been several memorable moments. I have also gained some good friends here.

Take for example the Signallers. I must say they are one of the teams I admire the most. Not only because of their cohesiveness, even in their petty quarrels, but also because of how funny they are and how seriously they take their work. Now that's admirable.

The scenery here is also the best I have seen yet with my own eyes. I've never seen so many stars in my life, nor have I seen such a long stretch of beach. Not to mention the cute little sand crabs which make the tiny balls of sand. Kawaii desu!

What I leave with is the knowledge of the person I don't want to become, and also how I can better control myself emotionally.. Now, I just want to make the best of these last few days.

Let's partyyyyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.