Thursday, November 06, 2008

12

I can't believe that it has been 2 days since I last wrote. Seems like we have finally found the secret to wasting time and not feeling it: DotA and Company of Heroes.

It's funny how we never ever thought of playing dota all the while in Frame 1 and only stumbled upon it in Frame 2. I mean.. It was in my computer and 2SG Neo's computer all along. How come we never touched it? Then 2WO Lui thought of the wonderful idea of buying a game back from Big W. Woohoo! We have been playing since.

I have been feeling lately that I am not really fulfilling my duties as a QM here. I mean. I am basically rotting here as compared to Singapore. And it's really not as if there is nothing to do here. I guess I can find a lot of things to do if I wanted to. I can talk more to my men and understand them more if I wanted to. But I just CHOOSE to rot around. And the feeling of fucked-up-ness just doesn't help either. Is this what homesickness does to you?

Anyways, there has been quite a number of unpleasant things up in my head lately that I wish I could kbox out. Or dota out. Or just shop out. But I can't because I am stuck in bloody Aussieland. Argh.. This is a horrible feeling.

Time fly faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.