Friday, October 17, 2008

31.

Sipping Jim Bean Coke and accumulating my ORD hair while I am here. This was a particularly eventless day with no one asking for stores. Haix. The long road ahead seems dreary and dusty. When can I see my beloved homeland once more?!

Right now I fully appreciate what it really means to be homesick. It's not really that you are consciously thinking of home, just that home is so many times more attractive than a foreign country where everything is so strange and unfamiliar. I oft have to fake an accent just to get my desired subway. It's so much easier back in Singapore where people can actually get Singlish. Wah.. I so appreciate our manner of speech now. =/

Anyways, I finally got myself a utility knife and I am wondering what I can do with it. It just seemed cool at the time. Hahas.. Well, I'm sure I'd find use for it.

Bought myself a new book that was touted "John Grisham, step aside". Hopefully it lives up to the hype! Hopefully it lasts more than 3 days too. Argh.

I think it's about time I started calling people. Feeling super isolated from everyone because I don't really have any lines of communication with anyone outside of this prison. And Facebook is just a poor substitution for humans. The time gap between here and Singapore is really irritating though. Take for example now. I'm starting to get quite tired because of the weather here, but it's only 5 p.m. in Singapore. That means that no one is online and everyone is just starting to pack up from work. By the time it is 7 p.m., it would have been too late and I would either be watching a late night movie in the mess, or I would be knocked out in my tent. Bleh. So be understanding and flood my Wall and tagboard eh? Hahas..

Oh, and did I mention that my hair is growing absurdly long? A hair cut here costs $16. And that's just the barber. Imagine if I wanted to get a stylist.. Perhaps I can keep this hair all the way until August next year and scare everyone. Hahahahs.

Alright. I should go. You take care and I love you! Haixxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.