Sunday, April 20, 2008

Top Ten Things I Want If I Had My Way For My Birthday

  1. Love!

    So cheesy, I know. Hee.

  2. Get into Law School.
    Hopefully the interviewers found what I said interesting and funny enough to consider me. And maybe NUS might finally ask me to go in for interviews. A perfect score ain't the world you know! What happened to EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES?

  3. Mini Cooper S Cabrio

    A convertible Mini! That's like. The ULTIMATE DREAM CAR!

  4. MacBook Pro

    A staple for every mindless Mac-loving freak.

  5. Sony Ericsson W910i

    Eh it won the Best GSM Phone award okae! Don't play play ah! Hmm.. Should I get black or white?

  6. A leather slingbag to replace my old black OP sling bag. Fossil has some nice bags you know.. but someone I never got around to buying them.

  7. Canon IXUS 75

    Snap snap! So that I can cam-whore. It's so difficult with my Lumix lorh!

  8. SGD 1,000,000 to drop from the sky onto my lap.

  9. Lose weight!

  10. For the whole world to be happy so that we would stop warring and start doing something concrete about global warming and our exploding population. Like migrating to the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.