Saturday, April 12, 2008

It is a fine Saturday afternoon after the light rain in the morning. Jay Chou 2007 The World Tours plays on the television. That's quite a nice feeling you know, doing nothing at all, a good break from having to worry about reports or people taking MC or even why they don't come for LIVE runs.

By the way, the concert really looks quite fun! It's a pity I never got to see a real one. Argh. Man. I WANNA SEE JAY CHOU LIVE IN CONCERT!! Wait three more years, I guess..

It seems that working has made me more tired. Seems like I hardly have time for anything anymore. Friends from school are drifting apart, so are friends from LOCC. I guess that's the case for every phase of life eh? It's not just the friends though, its the things that we did. The right to be childish and carefree. It seems like we have lost that as well. There's this restlessness that comes from knowing that life is so much more yet I am not going out and grabbing it. Because I don't know how to start.

Oh wells. Until I find out, it's living day by day by day by day......

Alright. I should go and watch Tian.. Shi Wo Ai Ni. lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.