Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Law Interview

I am so horrible!! I promised to send Khai Ming off at the airport yesterday night, but I just fell asleep. Argh. I guess I was too tired from the waterpolo. My best soldier has left for Taiwan! What would I do without him? Already I've had to scold the platoon yesterday. Plus the fact that Lion is totally unreliable. Man...

Anyways, I got a horrible sunburn from the waterpolo plus a red eye. =/ My right eye has been getting random bouts of irritation since it got poked in BMT. I always think of seeing an eye doctor about it, but I never do. Probably because the last time I did see a doctor, he charged me $60 for saying that there's nothing observably wrong with my eye =.=

The interview today went quite okae... I didn't feel like I did really good.. but I think it was better than last year. And the first thing that the interviewer asked me was "What happened to you, why are you so red?" Hahas.. Funny eh? And I realised that I am really getting older. In a good way, I guess. I seem to be able to handle myself better. I may not have the most ideas and opinions in the room, but I seem to have the most composure.

I hope and pray that everything goes well!! If you read this, please pray that I get into Law School for me! Hahas..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.