Sunday, May 20, 2007

Idealistic.

After 8 weeks in BSLC and talking to my bunk mates for so long, I've realised that I am perhaps naive in their eyes.

We had a long chit-chat yesterday, and I can't help but notice that I am really idealistic. I just am not inclined towards thinking badly of others, I guess.

I don't believe that I should change what I am doing because someone else doesn't like it, or disagrees with it. And I don't blame others for having different views from me either. As long as you believe strongly enough that what you are doing is right, you should not be swayed by anything!

The one thing I cannot understand is why people cannot live peacefully with each other, but have to come up with theories as to who dislikes who. Is that not childish at our age? I thought such things only happens in primary schools. Guess I was wrong! Army has such shit too. And the worst thing is that no one wants to do anything about it. Hm.

So is it good that I think better of others, or is it just me being stupid? I think I will just keep being stupid in this case. I'd feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.