Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mum's Birthday @ Jumbo!

Mother's birthday is coming up this Wednesday and we decided to have an early celebration last weekend at Jumbo. Somehow it has become an annual thing, whether we go there for my brother's birthday or Mum's or for no reason at all other than to imbibe some of that succulent chilli crab

My brother and sister!

Mum and I =)

We actually ate this much later, but since it's the show of the day, HERE IS OUR VERY DELICIOUS, VERY FRESH CHILLI CRAB!




I checked out foursquare and found out that the seafood fried rice was supposed to be highly recommended, so we tried it. A little too bland for my taste, but the eggs was very well fried into the rice. Kind of reminds me of the Egg Fried Rice from Din Tai Fung.

Last but not least, we have the yam paste! My favourite dessert ever. You don't really find this around Singapore restaurants much. This particular one was slightly too heavy for my taste, but it still tasted great =)

It's been quite a while since we just went out like that for a dinner, so it was really fun for me. Hahas. And somehow the things that we talk about when we just go out like that always makes me laugh. This time we were wondering if the waiter who served us thought that we were some pigs who ate too much.. But hey, this is much less than last year, and we weren't even full at the end of the day!

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.