Sunday, January 20, 2008

work worries.

I feel an urge to write a real blog entry because the past two entries have been so brief and uninformative. Truthfully, I have been feeling quite heavyhearted since work started. There's just no more fun and joy!

I have been having some problems with my men. Most of them seem to be taking long MCs, or just finding excuses to go on off and slacking when we actually have a lot of work to do. The inspection is coming really soon, and we have an exercise coming up. I am feeling a lot of the stress piling. To make it worse, I am also feeling the usual 'my social circle is shrinking' syndrome again. I want to go out and have fun!!

Just today, I got reminded that I should seek God in my work to find joy. I need to learn to see where God is working in my life and my job so that I can obey and go with His flow. Just exactly how to do that, I don't know yet. I plan to just be more observant and be more present when working so that I will have to situational awareness. Hm.

I miss a good telephone chat. HAIX. Seems like there's so much for me to say. I want to have a good full rest. And I've only just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.