Wednesday, January 02, 2008

day one at work.

The first real day at work was pretty fruitful. We've started the Handing Over/Taking Over process, and I feel like I am getting to know my men better.

You know, a few days back I prayed to God about getting to know my men better right before I went to work. I was thinking that I really needed to know them and for them to get to know me because I am the kind of person who doesn't really know how to talk cock.

Just nice that day both the RQ and QM were on leave and off, and the platoon didn't have much to do. I got a chance to sit them down to have a chit-chat session to find out about their families and all. Quite alright lah.. At least it was a start. =) Thank God!

I now only hate myself for feeling so anti-social and not knowing how to initiate conversations and to introduce myself. I'm just freaked out about talking to others I don't know. Hmm. Help me Lord! If even that can be overcomed, I think I've pretty much nailed the person aspect of being a QM.

Hope that tomorrow would be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.