Sunday, January 06, 2008

the last week.

Tomorrow would mark the first day of OFFICIAL WORK. That means no help from upper study. That means taking over that mountain of work on my own! I feel like I know how to do some of the stuff, but seems like there are alot more things I do not know. Man..

The last week was kind of stressful, because my upper study is kind of depressive... He slides into sudden silences and moody expressions. Really quite scary. I figured since everyone said I was emo, I would have been able to handle another emo person. But wah.. I have finally seen the true face of EMO.

Last week was also the week that MAJ Jason Tan passed away. Sometimes life is just unpredictable like that. We just went to Taiwan with him 2 months ago, and now he's gone. And he was really a Mr Nice Guy. I guess it's true that good men die young. Haix.

I signed for my Basic Theory Test, by the way... but I have to wait till March to take it. But it's really quite sad that I don't have the money to buy a carrr... Haix.... Maybe I should really go for a bike. Should I?

Aiyah.. See first lah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.