Sunday, November 18, 2007

adium and a cornea scratched.

OMG OMG OMG. I just downloaded this really cute application called Adium which I saw on Sherman's computer. It's like an IM client for Mac users which fits just about every IM service. And it's really cute!! I have Darth Vader as my Dock pic. Seeee...
Cute right? Too bad for Windows users! =P By the way, I'm still waiting for my new Mac.. Haix. When do you think Ma will buy me a MacBook Pro? Wishing and waiting...

Anyways, Commissioning is in 26 days, 4 hours, 34 minutes and 26 seconds. I can't wait man! All the time I've spent in the NS builds up to the 15th of December; the apex of my NS life. I can't wait to commission and then become a QM, and a good one at that.

In prep for that day, we have been doing quite a lot of drill to make sure everything is as smooth as possible when we return to SAFTI. Not fun arh.. Drill is literally backbreaking. Looks like I should have focused more on my back when I gymmed in the past.

All this drill would be alright if I didn't go and get my eye scratched. I was just playing Mahjong happily at Gordon's house when I realised I couldn't take out my right contact lens when I wanted to. After a whole night of trying, I decided I had to sleep with it then try again the next morning. As it plays out, I still couldn't =(

So I went to see the über expensive eye clinic at Yishun Central to get it fixed. Argh. That's 70 bucks flown away. Anyways, it turns out that my contact lens is too small for my eye (huh?!). So it sticks to the eye ball instead of floating on it like other people. And because I tried so hard to take it out, my cornea got scratched. Wonderful eh...

So now I have a red eye. And it tears a lot. And it's quite painful. Haix... Just hope that it heals really fast.. I missed youth and church because of it eh. Feel like I'm missing a lot =/ Plus the fact that I couldn't really join the Comms Ball team to see the photographer or the kayakers for kayaking. Feel so nuah!

I just hope that next week would be a fairly clean week and that it would be over in a blink of a red eye. Come next weekend!! Come quickly! I wanna see how Jiraiya beats Pain. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.