Friday, October 19, 2007

A short short one before I go do my night things!

It's mum's birthday tomorrow! It so happens to be the day I have been asked to lead worship for youth group too.. You know, somewhere inside I know I am supposed to be scared and worried to death about the prospect of this, but I don't feel anything.. {=_= } It's like sitting on a rollercoaster expecting to be scared only to feel nothing. Bleah...

Anyway, tomorrow would be a super busy day for me. It's mum's birthday, meaning we have to shop for a handbag/handphone/both for her. Ahh! Hole in my pants. It burnses! '

It's also go-kallang-and-kayak-with-krt! day. Hahas.. I'm so looking forward, even though I am sick and I totally should not be exerting and staying out in the sun for so long. Aiyah.. nevermind lah hor? You only live once... but that means you die once too. hmm.

Then there's youth group, then there's dinner at Jumbo. Argh. I WANT TO DIET TO CUT THE FREAKIN' TYRE FROM MY FREAKIN' BELLY!

Alright. Hope I survive tomorrow.

Diid I mention that 2LT Yong Chiang treated us to food today? Quite nice lah. At least he's trying to be nice. Hohoho... whether it works... I also don't know.

Till next time! Vanakum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.