Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I AM BACK!

Hello hello! I'm back.

It seems like I've missed Singapore more that it has missed me. Who am I kidding? Who would miss me eh? You know, sometimes such small little things really matter to me. So thank you, Gracia, for missing me. And it's okae that I'm not missed at all - that I wasn't even beeping in that radar. I should just move on from liking a person who has no clue at all that I do.

Anyways, STAGEBEND was fun. Like super duper fun. If I were in a better mood, I'd tell you all about Shilin, Wu Fen Pu, Xi Men Ding, Dong Guan and all the amazing theme parks we went to... but maybe not now. I feel like I need to sleep. Tomorrow okae? Don't worry, I'll spill the beans. Hahas.

Alright. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.