Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wah Biang eh!

Hello babies! I'm back from ______, if you didn't already know =)

How are you feeling? Hope you are fine yeah? Hahas..

Only when I came back did I realise that I have an unposted draft sitting right here in Blogger. Gee.. I have no idea what I wanted to type the anymore.. but I guess I would just post it incomplete as a record of my life.

It's been a very boring two days for me since returning from that-place-which-shall-not-be-named. With everyone I know either in their camps or working, or overseas or studying in polys, there ain't nothing much I can do. I guess I'm not much of a self-pleasuring person. It's times like these when absences are felt strongly.. but I shall not whine about it!

Reading and playing Go did flash past as ideas to fill time once in a while, but I ended up digging out The Sims 2 to play again. Guess what? I managed to get to the top of the Science and Medicine career in two days!! And the new character is just 5 points away from maxing out all his skill points.

It's amazingly difficult to keep him faithful to one partner really.. I've tried being only friends to the neighbours, but he would start bringing colleagues home, and one thing leads to another, and they fall in love, and everything becomes messy because he's supposed to be engaged already. Man!

Other than playing the Sims, I've been trying to finish up the Absolut Vodkas I bought from DFS at amazingly cheap prices. That means downing at least 2 Vodka Oranges each day. Not very good lah hor? Especially with the 50% alcohol content from Absolut 100. Eh, Gracia, you want to help me finish it? I just want the bottles! I guess I have to be patient..

Life in general feels pretty purposeless without being in camp, and without exams to study for. There are enough times when I catch myself watching TV and surfing the net endlessly and think to myself that I no longer have A levels to study for, and then feel how pointless all these temptations are. What good is TV without examinations?!!

Oh well.. I guess I'd just live day to day.. Hahas.. I really need to fall in love to fill time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.