Sunday, July 01, 2007

It hasn't really sunk into my head that I am going to ______ tonight. I'm not prepared for it.

Neither has it sunk in that I won't get to see Jamie again until a very long time from now on. I guess in the past we don't think much of not seeing someone again. It just comes very naturally that when you leave a certain environment e.g. school, you leave the people behind too. Well, Jamie is a little outside the box of NYJC, so it takes a little getting used to I guess. Plus this time it's another country.

Experience tells me that I would get over this. But I'm just typing this to whine. Hahas.. It's not easy lah, having a friend leave like that. But decisions have to be made, and I wish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.