Sunday, June 24, 2007

Temporal bliss.

I'm going to be booking in again soon. This long weekend seems to be full of frustration for me. I'm not very certain of the cause, but it might be the Gatsby Moving Rubber that I just bought. I tend to get pimple outbreaks and short tempers when my hair is stuck in the same place too long. Hahas. Thank God for no pimple outbreak this time!

I am partially also frustrated with the sheer amount of thoughts running through my head. Hide or show? (I can totally see Tan Long's eyes lighting up now) Well, after thinking for so long, I realised that it would be selfish to say anything. It's just too late. I don't want it to be an unnecessary burden on top of so many other things to worry about.

Anyways, the week was fulfilling. I managed to have very very delicious chocolate at Max Brenner at the Esplanade with Tan Long, Ivan and Jun Yuan. Words cannot describe how wonderful it was for me to bite into that Belgian Waffel. Truly orgasmic. I smsed Jamie about it, and we are going again this Friday to eat it! Hehs.

And then I had my long awaited kayaking gathering! By God's grace, my regimental guard duty was lifted from me because other people had to serve their extras from platoon field camp. We went to the zoo! It was amazingly boring. More like a botanical garden than a zoo man. All the animals somehow disappeared into the plants.

I was told how screwed up the current batch of J1s were. How is it that young people nowadays have no respect for their seniors? Hey, if you are really good, go ahead, show us and shut us up. But if your training has nothing to show for it, and you slack off, then you deserve to get a lecture from any of us! 10km in 2hours? What a joke. To think we put in so much sweat in our earlier trainings to make sure that we made a mark in competitions. 2 years on, we are going to be brought down by these slackers? Do they have no sense of pride for their own CCA and their achievements?

As the pioneer batch, we are going to go down this Saturday to show them how crappy it is that we would beat them after not touching a paddle for longer than any of them. (That is if we actually beat them.. hahas)

Other than the gatherings, we played DotA to our hearts contents too with the 6 new heroes. =) I regretted it though.. We played till 4am this morning, and I had trouble going home. Now I have so little money for all the things I want to prepare for social night! Man, I wanted it to be perfect. Just hope that my brother would be kind enough to lend me some moolah!

Well, other than that, there's nothing much.. I'd better go dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.