Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jamie Joan Yiteng!

I went for a small gathering with these 3 people last weekend. It wasn't really planned or anything. Huimin arranged to meet Jamie for some driving stuff, then Tiff suggested an OG outing which amounted to nothing, and then somehow I ended up meeting Huimin, Jamie and Yiteng!

Strange how it all works out eh?

Anyways, I took some photographs to decorate this blog. Hahas..

I initially met up with Joan and Jamie at Ajisen Ramen for lunch, and then Yiteng came by! Wah.. I haven't met her in at least half a year lorh! But it was slightly awkward.. I couldn't really think of things to talk about.

As usual, Joan was complaining about her work and the rest of us were listening to her whining. Hahas.. brings back old memories!



Now, this is Joan or Huimin zipai-ing outside Ajisen. She's the most enthusiastic about taking photos lorh! The other two are like.. sian sian don't want to take like that leh.



And this is a photo of me with Huimin! I think my smile a little too big. Not nice! Hahas.. and how come my hand so big sia?



After Ajisen, we moved on to this shop selling materials for scrapping. Jamie wanted to find some stuff to make something for her friend before she flew off, see. I can't remember the name of the shop offhand. Getting old you know! Anyways, Joan's posing with one of the prints from that shop. Hahas. Somehow she reminds me of the mirror in Snow White and 7 Dwarves.



FACE/OFF! Nah! It's me taking a photo through a wooden stool. Bored, I am. Hahas.. Looks quite nice, don't you think? Aiyah, any photo with me in it would look fantabulous, baby!



After Jamie finished her shopping, we gathered for a group shoot! Oh so heartwarming =)



Then I pestered Jamie to take more photos with me, since she's gonna leave soon. Won't get to see her for a damn long time! ='( Gotta capture the memories before its too late.



Finally, just before we all parted ways, as we always have to in life, we took one last group photo outside of PS. We all look so happy!

Hope we all stay cheery forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.