Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I am falling in love...

1 day left to 'A' levels General Paper!!!
If you are reading this, you must be crazy like me.

I have been thinking a lot about what I would get after 'A' levels. Escapism larh..

VESPA GRANTURISMO!

Of course I would have to get a 2B license from SSDC first. Hahas.. And a Vespa would probably have to wait till I gather enough bounty from NS..

I want to become a jazz pianist too (if I can ever continue my piano lessons). Yup. I am recently hooked to jazz piano music. There's actually a podcast on iTunes that teaches jazz chords but.... its too long. 50 mins per clip! Oh man..

If I can, I want to tio vay piow too. That means strike toto. Hahahass..

Yes, I am still dreaming. Someone wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.