Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Day Out

Made my brand new biometric passport early this morning. I wonder why they didn't ask for my thumbprint if it's biometric. The ICA is a super efficient place. I was barely there 30 minutes and they finished all the paperwork for my passport, all while I was queuing for photo-taking. Thanks to the NEC people who registered for me over the Net! I can get it by Monday. Hohos..

I was kind of expecting hoards of people after what the news of a few months ago read. Hmm.. maybe queuing all the way to Kallang River was exaggerated.

I went to play badminton with the class later on. Jamie brought her 'brother'. Like OMG. He was super good at drop shots. I was tripping all over myself trying to catch them. But I think I did quite well =D My badminton is not bad okae! I felt myself losing weight after all the perspiration too. Hahas..

Anyway, her brother's called Yuan Feng. He is super good at DotA lorh! Not that I am lousy myself. I finally figured out the tact to using Ogre Magi. Muahahahas.. I totally slaughtered the SK and Pugna. Poor Kelvin! He didn't use his wards to stop me from stunning him. Hm.. But really.. I only got two kills because Yuan Feng sk-ed me so many million times. Haix. Dwarven Snipers are irritating!!!!! I shall be one next time. Hahas..

If you don't follow my mental hop, we actually went for lunch after badminton, then we went to play DotA while Jamie and Ali went to the ulu Adidas warehouse sale in a place where I have forgotten. Hmm..

I bet I can face off Tan Long now. Hahas.. But that would have to wait till I have money. Spent everything I have today.. Hais..

Well.. I actually wanted to blog about something else today, but hey, let's forget it till the next entry.. Hehs.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.