Thursday, March 31, 2011

MUG MUG.

It's crunch time. Exams are next Monday and Wednesday. But guess what? I am not really studying here. In fact, hardly anyone is. I know in my mind that if I dont start, I will probably fail, but I just can't get myself up to doing it.

Yesterday was interesting! We had an AIS workshop where I got to meet nice new people from other tutorial groups and got to learn about how to properly conduct business interviews to elicit information from people. So now I know that was what the IAD people were doing to me back in the Army!

I also found out that I got a 9 for AIS Case 2, which officially means that I am the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE! HAHAHAHAHA. Wasn't expecting such a high grade, but I was glad all those hours of trying to talk some sense into the locals was worth it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.