Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's been a long time since I last wrote anything here. And with good reason. There is an overwhelming inertia for me when it comes to writing about trips, mainly because I am still tired from them, and writing about them with my limited language capabilities do the places no justice at all.

So with a mixed feeling of fatigue and mediocrity, I can never bring myself to finish anything I wrote about the different place we have been too. Add in the fact that the PBL system in Maastricht never allows for us to have a moment of rest where we are not reading readings = un-updated blog.

Sorry guys. I promise to get something out sometime soon! If you are a more of a "picture = 1000 words" person though, hop on to Asher Sojourns and knock yourself out. More photos from Italy coming right up! As soon as I can afford the time to sit down and pp everything. Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.