Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thracian!

You know, I was quite the morbid kid when I was young. I would think in my head "I must do this and this, or this or this bad thing will happen". It could be the most random things like run to the traffic light in 10 seconds or drop dead, for example. Today I played the same game with myself, albeit less fatal...

Basically I went running and when I passed a junction, I told myself to cross if there was a green man, or continue running when there wasn't. If I passed a zebra crossing, it was my choice whether I should cross. If I had to choose between split roads, I should pick the one that led further away from home. I guess I just came up with the rules on the go and went along.. A good way to find out new running routes, don't you think? I managed to explore corners of Yishun that I haven't been before. Coolios =)

Anyways, I haven't been talking to myself for a long time, and this was a welcome re-acquaintance. When the world says that you cannot make it, or when no one believes in what you believe in, get up and run! Show the world that you can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    CAN I PLEASE TELL YOU STH FREAKY. I DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS TOO!!!!!!! I LIKE TO PLAY GAMES WITH MYSELF WHEN IM ALONE OMG.

    anyway, bff LOVELOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i used to do that! haven't needed to play those morbid games for a while...but anehows nice meet up today, sorry if you felt awkward around my frens but i think u were quite comfortable! cya again real soon k! we should make this a thursday thing!

    ReplyDelete

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.