Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Not having the blog as my homepage really makes me blog less. I guess it's true, what they say - out of sight, out of mind..

So. Why am I blogging now? Well, mainly because I am bored. I am at a wedding dinner that refuses to start, filled with relatives whom I don't really know but know each other. Of course, as with all of my entries, that is but an excuse.

The real reason is that I am feeling quite emo today. It might jus be the lack of sleep I guess.. But it sucks nonetheless. I miss someone I can't see, and most likely won't see for another week. I feel crappy about my grades because it's just 'okay'. It's not going to take me places. I am going nowhere.. I am suddenly struck by a crippling self-pity that I normally despise. Yes, you heard it. It's an audible expletive building up.

I am sitted here around a red table, but I really wish i were at home and sleeping away. What am I doing here? Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.