Thursday, February 05, 2009

My hair is getting so long that I feel like pulling it off. Argh. Ever so often I get random urges to grow long hair, and somehow I always regret it after a while. There will always be hair sticking out at the sides which makes everything look really fugly. And there's no way to keep the stray hairs down! Not clay, not wax, not gel. Nothing! So I have decided to cut it all away once I manage to go home before the hair cutting place closes!

Work... is starting to feel dreadful. It's mostly brainless work, which well, I expected. It's more of the weirdness of being in a new place that is getting to me really. I have never been the conversation starter kind of person, and I never mastered the art of talking about the weather or about tea or current affairs. I'm more of a listen-and-react kind of person, so the politeness and quietness of the new place is killing me. =/

In other news, I went driving today! Yes, it has been a freakin' year and I haven't passed yet. I'm gonna be chionging the 9 lessons in the hopes of being able to complete it by March. I WANT MY CARRRRR!

By the way, Valentine's Day is coming soon. Hopefully we have that JEDIT event to keep me from realising that I have no one to spend it with. Hahas.. And did you realise too that next Friday is Friday the 13th? Spookay.

Oh wells. That's about all. I should really enjoy my early night home. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.