Saturday, December 13, 2008

clean clean!

I just completed my annual spring cleaning! Okay, maybe this is the first spring cleaning I've ever done.. BUT it's gonna become annual! And I do realise that this probably better qualifies as winter cleaning... hmm.. BUT BUT BUT! The point is, my room is now. SPACIOUS. Like having more space than things. Hahahas..

I think I junked out somewhere about half of my possessions. Things which I don't know why I kept until now. Sec 3 QA test tubes! CAN YOU IMAGINE. I keep for what sia? Then there were tonnes of letters from Prudential stuff and DBS and all..

Man, if I ever get the chance to stay on my own in the future, I won't ever clog up my place like this man. Luckily Ma wasn't around to pick back the things that I threw. Hahahas.. And now it's too late because I already emptied the bin into the chute! =P

Anyways, I'm gonna like go to Melacca for a few days.. Doubt I'll be very much needed cos everyone's like busy meeting people or working these days.. But don't miss me all the same! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.