Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I couldn't really sleep yesterday night after I got awoken again by an SMS. I just kept having thoughts of my grandmother dying...

Back on Saturday night my auntie was talking about how she wanted to get a GP to certify the death if it happened. I don't know how can they talk about it so candidly. Yes, I know it's just a matter of time. But is there no respect? It's almost as if they are just waiting for it to happen. I know they don't wish it but I just felt really really weird listening to the conversation.

And how would I react when it really does happen?

Somehow I haven't been able to shake off this downcast feeling ever since I came back from aussieland. It's a combination of factors. But there are days when it feels like everything is just going to overflow or crumble. I don't know how long I can do this. I don't believe I have ever felt so down before and it's really killing me. Argh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.