Sunday, February 10, 2008

odd one out.

Somehow there's always a feeling like I don't belong in whatever situation I am in. This strange thought inside of me that tells me that I am supposed to be alone, and that no one will understand me, and that other people are just having a lot more fun without me killing the picturesque scene.

I guess this is partly the reason that I don't think that I have a lot of friends. It seems like I am quite myopic in my friend vision and I seldom see past my field of vision.

I'm trying to change that. Even though it is tiring to take the initiative all the time, I will. Even though it is tempting to just go out all the time, I am trying to reserve time now for rest, and for possible last minute gatherings or outings.

I wonder why I feel the way that I do sometimes. But for now, before I know the exact reason, I will do everything to fight it. VICTORY is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.