Saturday, February 09, 2008

重温美好

I just shat a whole pile of shit. Hahahahas.. Wah. I kept it inside all the way from Bedok back lorh. By the time I was walking back to my block from the MRT I was already half thinking of releasing it (gross!). Luckily my ren gong was good enough!

You see, the 5 of us JEDIT had TWO FREAKIN' CHICKENS for lunch. 2 eh. Wah.. It was agonising trying to finish everything. Blame Tan Long for overestimating our appetites lah. Hahas. I think I got to a point where I didn't even taste the chicken anymore and I was just eating to finish the thing. Tsk tsk.

Anyways, the lunch was the epilogue to our Chu Er Homing session at Tan Long's house.

Basically the whole gang of us: Cheeks, Wei Ping, Hao Yi, Chow, Rich, Ivan, Enqing, Jun Yuan, Tan Long, Tan Long's chio sister, Tan Long's famous blogger mum and I were all gathered at Waringin Park to have some together time. That meant Ivan's WII!!!! and PS2 and Mahjong and Hellgate LONDON! and Youtube and DotA and lots of makan and drinks. Hahas..

The WII was really quite fun. Seems like quite a few of us had arm aches after yesterday night. I managed to play some surgery game on it. Quite cool leh.. You really get to shake the controller and do more interactive stuff. But I think I still prefer PS3! (I am so going to buy it after I buy a cheapskate FULL HD Palladin Flat Screen Hang-on-the-wall TV for my room!) I'm too lazy and self conscious to keep shaking the stick lah. Hahas. But I think it would really help my sis find some motivation for exercise. Hahas.

It's so great being around friends and having fun. I feel younger somehow. Hahas.. Looking forward to our next session!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.