Friday, September 14, 2007

Slow Love

I feel like dying! Not really "no-breathing, lay limp" dying, but you know, the metaphoric kind. I shan't talk about how unlucky I've been. It's just going to make things worse. Just know that it hasn't been a good week. I need some comforting! Hahas...

Maybe to give you a brief concept of how unlucky, I shall put just say lost camp pass, grandma hospitalised. Hey, somehow it doesn't seem so bad summarised in 5 words!

Anyways, I just came back from TTSH. Did I ever mention how I hate going to TTSH? Or maybe just hospitals in general. I don't know what to do there. Hospitals are meant for doctors, for patients, for nurses. They have stuff to do there. I don't. I only have to face the reality that my grandma is just waiting for living days to pass (don't worry, it's not actually serious, just that people die. Eventually...), and that she can't really remember me. Perhaps I'm not lovable even by my grandma's standards. =/

There's been a mad crazy insane rush for our trip to STAGE BEND in Circwood. Many of the cadets are starting to wonder if this trip is really beneficial to us, what with so much disruption to the training programme and all the last minute prep making everyone short tempered and wonky. -shrugs- I don't know if I'm really in the mental state to cope with leaving the country in a week's time for 3 weeks... but I guess what comes comes.

I need to get away somewhere lah. But there's nowhere to get away to. I need to back off from bouncy's nonsense and all the rush here and there, and handle my mental preoccupations, and come back refreshed. Arghhh... Someone offer to sit at the beach with me a whole day? Hahas.. I guess I'll just go swim or run.

Next week will be better. It'd better be!

broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.