Saturday, September 08, 2007

想你,想你...好想你 


I heard this song playing just as I was walking home from the MRT station and immediately thought of Liansheng. I wonder how he's doing at JAC... Hey Lian!! Hope you are doing welll!!!

I'm missing Jamie too... As fate would have it, I would be in Taiwan when she comes back to Singapore in October. Haizzz... I miss talking to her actually. Hmm..

Tomorrow Chow and Conrad would be leaving for Australia too for air grading. Everyone is leaving! Enqing is also still at Australia on some big boat. What's with Australia and taking away all my friends?!

This past week was pretty frustrating. I've been struggling to keep my anger/frustration in check. I seem to be acting without thinking nowadays. Then there's the relapse of my "there's no one to talk to me" mentality - which is probably true to some extent. Things are happening so fast, and nothing is happening at the same time. Time in NS is like time spent doing nothing that really impacts your real life. It's quite unreal. Yes, I learn, but I probably wouldn't ever use what I learn in a real world context in its entirety. -shrugs-

There has been angst because I feel as if I missed out a lot in the 2 weeks of my pox. Now I feel like.. I don't really know what I feel. Lost, perhaps. Apprehensive, unsettled, ill at ease, angry. I don't want to feel like this!!!!

DIGRESS!

I went to watch Ratatouille with Cheeks today! We were really heng cos there was this couple who didn't want to watch anymore and sold the tickets to us when it was already all sold out. Then when we went for dinner at Crystal Jade, the number before us was not there so we got to cut queue! Woot! Thank God!

Rat was a fantastic movie. There was quite a lot of preaching about life, but it wasn't excessive. The graphics were great, and the simple storyline beautiful. 5 stars! I loved especially the scene when the food critic Anton zoomed back to his childhood. Damn funny can! Hahas.. Go watch it if you haven't you ass!

I wanted to watch Secret initially.. but it seems like it's finally gone off the box. Argh. And 881! I guess I have to learn to watch movies myself. Again. I've got to understand that people's path are straight lines that sometimes intersect and then move on... how painful. But aiyah. I'll get over it like everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.