Sunday, September 02, 2007

birthday? celebration?

I just finished watching The Exorcist II. Turns out it wasn't horrible. As in, it's supposed to be a horror movie, but it wasn't horrible. And the ending was... huh?

The day was quite busy.. Started with the supposed outing to celebrate Rich's birthday, which everyone was expectedly late. I ended up having to leave after seeing Rich for ten minutes and gorging the Mushroom Ham down my throat. What you see is my attempt to document our outing (although I think I can hardly call it that). Someone I think Rich has gone somewhere where I can't reach anymore. As we all grow, we become different people. And I guess we'd have to drift apart sooner or later. No use hiding it behind empty smiles...

Anyways, I was rushing because of a Civil Resource Mobilisation Exercise which I had to go look at. It turned out to be nothing much, even though I can now say that I know what a CR Mobex is. Hmm. And I did get to eat free food. Hahas..

And then it was a mad rush to Raffles City to take a look at the Casuarina Suites. It was nice enough, and we were desperate to make the deal, so.. we still haven't. Minor details left, and we would be totally done! Yayness =)

Ahh. Then I was supposed to go to Yen Chin's bdae celebrations too, but turns out he was at Tekong -_-" So I spent the most of the night with Cheeks wandering around Cathay and PS and tau hway at Selegie. Hahas. It was quite a nice catch-up session larh...

Anyways, I haven't been sleeping early lately.. to build combat fitness. Hahas.. Too little time.. Haix. Maybe I should sleep now. Talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.