Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ki Siao Lang Gong Eh Wei

I haven't been myself lately.
I don't know if it's the stress,
or some sudden realisation.

Thoughts of death have been clogging up my brain..
Brain tumours,
getting knocked down by a car when I cross the road,
or maybe just dying of the headaches I have constantly.

It has to be the stress I guess.
It has come down to 34 days..
There's nowhere I can run to!
I have to face this thing...
And I am afraid I might end up failing.
I really don't want to end up like my sister,
but it's like a self-fulfilling prophecy..

Isn't there more to life than grades?

No time. Have to grit my teeth and move on!
Move on!
Move on!
Hahas.. I am beginning to sound like eelings.

Okae. I shall move on now.
You'd better too!
Get your ass off to work!
See you and the sun after the A's.


Memory

Ronin

Memory
Fading from the mind like a melody
Tangled in the reverie of time
It's so hard to say goodbye

And endlessly
Talking to the angels of your heart
Dancing with the demons of regret
It's so hard to let you go

Paint a picture in my mind
A life I had but left behind
Baby when you call my name will you still care

Tenderly
Slip away to find a better place
Just flying flying flown away from home
Now you stand alone
Now you stand alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.