Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bored =(

Sitting here now, I feel as if I have been eating the whole day.

I just finished a KFC Buddy Meal with Mum because she was craving it, and before that I ate some strawberries. I had pound cake before that, and Fish Soup before that for lunch. Merrrr!!

I guess it had just been a really really boring day, and the only think that I could think of to fill time was to eat? I basically finished God of War 3, and all the American TV series there is to watch. There was nothing interesting on television, and the internet is quite boring too =/

Perhaps the only highlight is my collecting my posters from Bras Basah. LOL. That's pathetic. Kai's sick too, so she hasn't really been replying smses.

SIANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
This blog is best viewed in Firefox 3.6 with 1024x768 screen resolution.